Posted by : BrunoMarchi terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2014









Bruno Marchi:

Hi! My name is Bruno Marchi, I'm eighteen years old and the people of ProFIS call me "Sobrinho" or Sócrates( because I want to be a Philosopher).
Before ProFIS, I studied at Escola Estadual Benedicta de Salles Pimentel Wutke and worked at "Sarom - Consultoria em Engenharia Cívil". It was a wonderful experience because I could see how is the field of civil engineering, now I see that I dont want to follow that career.
I'm quiet and shy, but I love to talk about philosophy, series, movies, books and many other things.
In my free time, I like to read (Books, Poem/Poetry), to listen to music ( I love MPB music,classic and old musics )and I love astronomy, I have a telescope and I realy enjoy to see the stars.
 

Chelsy Ifekaibeya:

Chelsy Ifekaibeya, 18, resident of Campinas, formed at school EE João Lourenço Rodrigues, student at ProFIS (Unicamp), interested in the field of medicine and reserach in the biological area.

Cínthia Beneton:



Cínthia Beneton, 18 (23/February/1996), born in Campinas, finished high school in "EE Prefeito Antonio da Costa Santos", currently enrolled in the course for interdisciplinary training ProFIS 2014, aims to become Bachelor in Biological Sciences. Hobbies: Origami, sitcoms, video, games and books.


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to ProFIS Newspaper

- Copyright © Eureka News -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -